01 May Knowledge from Nikoletta!
For my latest installment for the wonderful website ww.Theburlyq.com. I have selected a few more of my favorites beauty and makeup secrets and tips. Everyone please enjoy!
- I love all things NARS, particularly the single eyeshadows with their deep, rich pigment. Night Flightand Night Clubbing are two of my classic favourites. At this precise springtime moment, I especially love the new Charlotte Gainsbourg NARS 2017 Portrait of the Artist Series…particularly Velvet Duo Eyeshadow-“Old Church Street” (limited edition, everyone!!) and the Au Poil Brush Roll…flawless!
- Another product that I will never leave home without, and if I had only one thing that I could take (besides my skincare oil!), it would be this product only! Les Sourcils de Chanel. The trio. Eyebrows can make or break a face, period. This palette with these three colors works for every woman on the planet! For someone who’s tried everything possible regarding eyebrows this is THE product. I impulsively decided to shave mine off when I was a ballet dancer as I was creating a character. All fine and well except for the fact that they never quite grew back properly! This product, particularly its miniature brow brush, is something I apply in the morning and do not have to touch until I wash my face at night. FANTASTIC product.
- For a shimmery, sexy, glistening, healthy-looking body and glow, (not to mention a fabulously sensual scent), Tom Ford Soleil Blanc is a stand-alone product. This body oil can make any woman’s skin look flawless and rejuvenated……. Gorgeous from the red carpet to your everyday life, enjoy the beauty of this product…there is really nothing that Tom Ford does that isn’t utterly fantastic.
- In conjunction with Julie Hewett lipliner pencil Contour, I absolutely love Yves St. Laurent Rouge Volupté colors #1 Nude Beige and #7 Lingerie Pink. These lipsticks are creamy and lush. With the final added touch on the Cupid’s Bow of the lip of Julie Hewett Pink Shimmy…your sensual mouth will drive the world mad! This is a gorgeous combo as seen on this makeup I recently did on Indian Bollywood Superstar Lara Dutta Bhupathi
- As for makeup foundations, these are four of my favourites: Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation, the always fabulous Armani Luminous Silk Foundation, MakeupForever Ultra HD used in conjunction with the Ultra HD Skin Booster….this I use on every film; the perfect dose of flawlessness for every skin tone. Really beautiful for African American and South Asian skin types! From La Mer: the Soft Fluid Foundation…….. sheer perfection!
- Dior singleeyeshadows are sublime. I particularly love Diorshow Mono #994 Power. This is a beautiful violet colour which can be used wet-to-dry as an eyeliner or blended to make a smoky eye.
Many more beauty secrets and youth-enhancing strategies to come! Xxx